Notice: COVID Status Certification scheme
Please be aware that as of 13th December anyone aged over 18 entering the downstairs bar/lounge of the clubhouse will be required by law to show evidence of their Covid status. A person may evidence their COVID status through a number of ways, namely:
- Certification of a course of doses of an authorised vaccination (in paper or electronic form), with proof that the final dose of which was received at least 14 days prior to time of entering the downstairs bar/lounge;
- Certification of a negative COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test within 48hrs of time of entering the downstairs bar/lounge, by text or email through NHS Covid-19 reporting App;
- Valid notification of a positive COVID-19 PCR test, taken no earlier than 30 days, and no later than 180 days, before time of entry to the downstairs bar/lounge;
- Written confirmation of participation (from the organiser) in a clinical coronavirus vaccination trial; or
- Evidence provided using NI Covid Certification process, or an equivalent process if not a resident of Northern Ireland for medical exemption.
With this in mind, please expect to be asked to show evidence of your COVID status when signing into the downstairs bar.
The club are simply applying the law in the circumstances and would ask all members to bear with us while these hopefully temporary measures bed in.