Dungannon RFC is seriously short of Volunteers. Too much is resting on the shoulders of too few. We need more Volunteers and we need them urgently. We need to fill the following posts in order to spread the load. Most of the posts we want to fill are not very time consuming. Many are assistance to others to help share their burden.
Volunteer Positions we need to fill:
1) Volunteer Coordinator (Seeking out Volunteers and keeping them involved)
2) Communications and Media Officer (Public Relations, Press Releases etc.)
3) Assistant to the Treasurer (Helping with Banking Cash etc.)
4) Newsletter Editor (Compiling an electronic Newsletter)
5) Coaching at Mini and Youth Level
6) Grants Officer (Completing Applications for Capital and Revenue Grants)
7) Assistant to the Club Data Officer
8) Assistant to the Fixtures Secretary
9) We also have a position on our Outreach Committee (Stevenson Community Projects – Organising Community Outreach Projects)
10) Helpers are also required for Car-parking and catering on Saturday Mornings when Minis or Youth teams are playing at home.
11) Gift Aid Coordinator (It is our intention to become a Community Amateur Sports Club which will allow us to claim Gift Aid on Donations from Members)
If you are interested in any of the above positions and would like to discuss contact Arthur Dixon at
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07787 562745